Travel the Unexplored
Experience the Wilderness
Feel the Nature
We are Tourwild operators around coimbatore. we offers the variety of tours and activities, which includes both scheduled and non-scheduled self-driven tours, guided tours, private sessions and third-party operated guided tours. Kindly provide information regarding your availability at least 12 hours before the tour plan just to make you comfort. Some destinations may take time for getting official permissions from the authority. Tourwild are offering the best tour packages,treeking and tour operators in Coimbatore,Munnar,Anaimalai,Mudhumalai,topslip, and valparai.
One complimentary tour is offered per guest during their stay. To ensure quality experiences, our tours are for a maximum of 8 participants (some for even less).
Tourwild is the best player to visit the importance tourists places in coimbatore, Tamilnadu
Some tips for peaceful experience from Tourwild
- Please follow all the instructions given to you by Tourwild, the Outdoor training centre staff.
- Tourwild centre reserves the right to deny any person admittance to the park without giving reasons and additionally, reserves the right to require a person already admitted to the park to leave (without refund or compensation) for failure to comply with any of the safety rules or for offensive or dangerous behaviour.
- Some attractions may be unsafe for guests who are less physically able or have certain medical conditions. If in doubt, please check with your doctor first.
- It is recommended that valuable items are not brought for the trip. Personal property may be secured with risks, however, Tourwild centre cannot be held responsible for any loss of property.
- For the good and well-being of all Please do not save places or exit the line and return for any reason.
- Parents are obliged to supervise their children at all times. Children below 13 years must be accompanied by an adult to gain admission.
- Please note that clothing and jewellery that have the potential to cause entanglement to the guests or damage to equipment are not welcome.
- Glassware, firearms or weapons or hazardous materials are strictly prohibited during the trip.
- Guest safety is our top priority, however, while the management takes comprehensive measures to ensure customer safety, it cannot be held responsible or liable for any accidents resulting in injury or death during the trip.
- Smoking is forbidden, except in certain designated areas.
Tamilnadu located at the southern part of India has lots of places which bounds with its magnificent architecture, various historic temples, Asia’s largest Beach, Queen Hills Nilgiris and its nearby areas like Bandipur, Princess of Hills Kodaikanal and its nearby areas like Munnar, thekkadi. Finally, Tamilnadu will mesmerize you and sure it will be a memorable one in your life.